[Lazarus] tFileOpen Action, Is it possible to cancel the dialog...

Wildfire wildfire at windowsbbs.com
Sun Aug 1 00:53:21 CEST 2010

Just started messing about with the standard actions in Lazarus and came
across a minor problem.

Is in possible to cancel the dialog in the BeforeExecute event, my plan was
to ask the user to save the current file (Yes/No/Cancel) before opening
another, problem is I don't know how to cancel the Dialog if the User
selects Cancel.

My apologies if I'm missing something glaringly obvious but I've never used
actions before and although I can work around it I was just hoping I could
do it within the actions events themselves.