[Lazarus] LVSCW_AUTOSIZE{_USEHEADER};

Paul Ishenin ip at kmiac.ru
Mon Aug 9 07:09:47 CEST 2010

08.08.2010 23:36, Bernd Kreuss wrote:
> const
>    AutoSizeWidth = LVSCW_AUTOSIZE{_USEHEADER};
>
> in C:\lazarus\lcl\interfaces\win32\win32wscustomlistview.inc
>
> this was done in revision 24774 by Paul and the commit message was
> "don't reset autosized width of listview column".

The change "AutoSizeWidth = LVSCW_AUTOSIZE{_USEHEADER}" is not related
to the commit message. I just also played around autosizing and did not
change anything regards autosizing, just made a const for the future
solution.

LVSCW_AUTOSIZE_USEHEADER does not solve the autosize problem because it
applies the width according to your actual content and does not resize
after you add/remove more items. Therefore another solution is needed.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.