[Lazarus] autocomplete without sources

Bernd Kreuss prof7bit at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 9 17:05:23 CEST 2010

On 09.08.2010 15:17, Razvan Adrian Bogdan wrote:
> Distributing compiled units would also be a problem because the units are
> processor dependent

This is of course true. But it is also true for all kinds of closed
source software in general.

IIRC I saw some units in the codetools whose names suggested the ability
to parse ppu files, so without looking closer into it I simply assumed
working with ppu without sources would be an intended feature. Maybe it
is planned already and simply not yet fully completed.

Bernd