[Lazarus] LVSCW_AUTOSIZE{_USEHEADER};

Bernd Kreuss prof7bit at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 9 19:03:46 CEST 2010

On 09.08.2010 15:48, Paul Ishenin wrote:
> You can add it to the protected section and access using TListViewAccess
> class.

This is interesting. I didn't know that I can access protected methods
from the *outside* by simply deriving a class in the same unit from
where I want to access them.

I was always under the impression that I would have to always write a
public getter method because they were only visible from *within* the
class and under no circumstances from the outside. I was already
starting to write getters in the TCustomListViewAccess class when I
discovered by accident that it would also compile and work without them.
The code completion did not show them!

Bernd