[Lazarus] [WINCE] Canvas.ClipRect get as Parent coordinate.

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 03:36:05 CEST 2010

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 3:48 AM, Alexander Klenin <klenin at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2010/8/17 Zaher Dirkey <parmaja at gmail.com>:
> > In TGraphicControl Canvas.ClipRect have value depend on the Parent of
> this
> > control (e.g. Form), while in Win32 it get based on Left and Top of the
> > Control
> > it is make problem with Controls use Canvas.ClipRect and InvalidateRect,
> > like TGrid.
> >
> > Lazarus SVN #27109
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
>
> May be related to http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=15508 --
> similar problem on Win32

That bug for SetClipRect, the bug in my hand when make InvalidateRect to a
for TGraphicControl, in Win32 received correct ClipRect, in WinCE nop
I think it is depend on MoveWindowOrg.

PaintControls draw the controls after move the coordinates by call
MoveWindowOrg(DC, Left, Top) at this time the ClipRect (ClipBox) must be
moved in WinCE but that not happened.

Thanks

--
Zaher Dirkey