[Lazarus] DefaultTranslator

patspiper patspiper at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 11:20:48 CEST 2010

On 08/20/2010 04:40 AM, Maxim Ganetsky wrote:
> 20.08.2010 2:46, patspiper пишет:
>
>> I vote for having the default translator handle resource strings the
>> same way.
>
> Added in r27154. Please test.

That is great news! I tested and it works fine. It is enough to add unit
DefaultTranslator to one of the project's units to get the whole project
translated.

IMHO, it was a logical step as one would want either to automatically
translate all or none. If one needs to translate specific parts, then it
can still be done manually.

Finally, the LANG environment variable overrides the --lang command line
parameter. I have created a patch (attached) that rectifies this. I will
create a bug report too.