[Lazarus] [WINCE] Canvas.ClipRect get as Parent coordinate.

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 14:03:55 CEST 2010

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 12:31 PM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho <
felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just checked your code. Indeed, I think that SetWindowOrg is somehow
> badly affecting the ClipRect.
>
> Yes i think it is bug in Windows CE :-P

> But, on the other hand, are you aware that you can make your drawing
> without any use of the ClipRect? You just need to draw everything to a
> TBitmap and then copy the bitmap in one quick step to the screen.

Double buffer eat the memory, and slow painting in slow devices.

> Using a TCustomControl descendent instead of a TGraphicControl will
> probably also help.

Yes it is help, but my controls worked for more than 2 years with my
customer hands on slow devices, why i should now to convert to heavy kind
controls, TGraphicControl more light for me.

> It would be good if you could add this to the bug tracker and upload
> there the test app as well.

I will make a patch to resolve that problem (just correcting the rect of
ClipRect and ExcludeClipRect in WinCE wedgets) and post it with bug tracker.

Thanks

--
Zaher Dirkey