[Lazarus] TSplitter

Bernd Kreuss prof7bit at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 21 03:30:03 CEST 2010

On 21.08.2010 03:17, Bernd Kreuss wrote:

> How is the splitter supposed to be used?

Found it: If I make any change to the property ResizeAnchor (switch it
to something else and then switch it back to what it was) the anchor
editor is no longer locked and I can remove the left anchor and move it
to where I need it. Is this a bug? It should not be locked at all from
the beginning on, a splitter that is anchored to the left side of the
form and cannot be moved away from this position is pretty useless.