[Lazarus] Percentage and Currency in MaskEdit

Dimitri Smits smitco at telenet.be
Thu Aug 26 18:39:04 CEST 2010

----- "Bart" <bartjunk64 at gmail.com> schreef:

> For example set EditMask to #9999.99;_;1
> This will accept numbers with a (optional) preceeding plus or minus
> symbol, followed by 4 (optional) digits, a decimal point, followed by
> 2 (optional) digits.
> You might consider replacin the hard coded decimal point with the
> value of DecimalSeparator.

I'm thinking that the OP meant "display a currency symbol as well".
Either way, a mask of '#999,990.00;_;1' is maybe cleaner. as for the '.' and ',', they are placeholders for the decimalseparator and thousandseparator and are replaced by the correct ones. At least, that was the case in Delphi if I remember correctly. (been a long time since I made anything international :-))