[Lazarus] Files have wrong owner, root... making build lazarus impossible.

Juha Manninen (gmail) juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 20:33:47 CEST 2010

On Monday 30 August 2010 18:55:02 Maxim Ganetsky wrote:
> Is it in Mantis?

Yes. Issue #15336: "Build Profiles for Configure "Build Lazarus" dialog"
from December last year.
I used it myself for some time but then got tired keeping it in sync with
trunk. Now it is so old it probably doesn't work against current trunk.

The build profiles are handy. I got positive feedback from many people and
nobody was really agaist it after the UI was tweaked. Still it was never
applied which seems to be fate of many patches.

I can try to "rebase" it to current trunk if you want. I would use git which
is said to be good in solving conflicts between code versions.

Juha