[Lazarus] XMLRPC Client

ik idokan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 19:42:54 CET 2010

Hello All,

I have released just now my old XMLRPC Client (written using Lazarus and
lNet) as open source:
https://github.com/ik5/xmlrpc-client-ui

Originally I wrote this client in an hour (Including fixing some bugs in
lNet), but I changed it a bit later on.
I wrote it due to many XMLRPC programs that I wrote and required the ability
to track issues, bugs, or activate my programs manually.
The program was written more then 3.5 years ago, and I just wrote a "better"
client that support many other formats of RPC's and few additional features,
so I released my old code to the public as GPL.

Ido

LINESIP websites:
http://www.linesip.com
http://www.linesip.co.il