[Lazarus] How can I (or can this be done) cross compiling a Lazarus project to other target OS´s?

Peter E Williams pewslinuxvault at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 10:53:26 CET 2010

Hi All,

Let's assume, for the sake of argument that I am using Lazarus 0.9.28.2 with
Linux Mandriva 2010.

Now say also that I have a fully working Mandriva (2010 Spring edition OS
with GNOME) application project in Lazarus.

What is the step-by-step procedure for me to cross-compile to MS Windows XP
or Macintosh or Mobile phones? Can this be done?

If not, then I could always install the Lazarus 0.9.28.2 for Windows under
Wine for Mandriva. I assume that that will work.

PEW

Fond Regards, Peter Eric WILLIAMS
--- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
--- Phone: +61 (03) 6236-9675