[Lazarus] This is how you can fix that annoying bug with Build All asking to reset the debugger then aborting.

Peter Williams pewilliams2010 at live.com
Sun Dec 26 04:14:20 CET 2010

Mattias,
This is how you can fix that annoying bug with Build All asking to reset the debugger then aborting.
When you do a Build All
you will get:
ConfirmationDo you want to rebuild lazarus with profile: Build All[yes]  [no]
Selecting yes gives
Some message that I cannot find about the debugger needs to be reset.
Please change your code so that
if DebugProcessRunning then   Reset;BuildAll;
I cannot find this in your code and obviously you know your way around the code better than I.
Regards,    PEWPeter Eric Williams