[Lazarus] BUG! - Please include the following files in the snapshot. Lazarus.lpi Lazarus.lpr Lazarus.lfm

Peter Williams pewilliams2010 at live.com
Sun Dec 26 06:02:09 CET 2010

Hi Team,
Please include the following files in the snapshot:
Lazarus.lpiLazarus.lprLazarus.lfm
They appear to be missing!!! It makes debugging impossible as I cannot open the Lazarus project. I would like to open Lazarus project from within Lazarus.
Hey... you guys did say that you wanted bugs reported.
Sorry but I don't know how else to report these bugs. I am not familiar with the bug reporting system.
Happy Boxing Day and Great Work and ALL THE VERY BEST for New Year 2011.
pew / Peter