[Lazarus] GUI development for web UI

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Dec 1 11:40:02 CET 2010

On 12/01/2010 11:25 AM, waldo kitty wrote:

> i'm not saying that... i'm saying that if i had to code in .net, that
> i would quite coding... is that not what the first quote says?

There are things that can't be done by most traditional programming
frameworks but can be done by using either Java or CIL (or to a certain
extend: Basic, Python, Perl, ... but only Java and CIL offer "close to
native" performance) framework (no-recompile CPU and OS independence,
run in a Browser, ...). As we are in a Pascal oriented list, here, only
CIL-Pascal is relevant.

-Michael