[Lazarus] OFFTOPIC: Money Model, for Lazarus

Alexsander Rosa alexsander.rosa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 13:46:10 CET 2010

Back to the topic: I think the Lazarus project could SELL products like
this:
http://shop.canonical.com/product_info.php?products_id=648

Ubuntu also has a service called "Ubuntu Advantage" which gives advantages
to enterprises that choose to pay a fee, like a network admin tool, a 24/7
support phone line and access to an exclusive online knowledge base "written
and audited by senior engineers". I do not know what kind of "advantages"
the Lazarus/FPC team could offer, but it is a valid business model.
http://www.canonical.com/enterprise-services/ubuntu-advantage

--
Atenciosamente,
Alexsander da Rosa

"Extremismo na defesa da liberdade não é defeito.
Moderação na busca por justiça não é virtude."
-- Barry Goldwater