[Lazarus] OFFTOPIC: Money Model, for Lazarus

Lukasz Sokol el.es.cr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 18:16:14 CET 2010

On 06/12/2010 16:50, Alexsander Rosa wrote:
> I see the "service" part of the so-called "money model" is ok, then.
> We have only to improve and/or create a cool LOGO to sell more apparel.
> Take a look at some other "programming tools" logos I've found online:
>
> Delphi (auto parts)
> http://delphi.com/images/app/logoDelphiMain.gif (cool)
>
> Embarcadero (cool logo) and Delphi XE (cool helmet)
> http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi

[snip]

even bigger OT:
seems the traditional 'logo' of Delphi at Borland and now Embracadero was a greek or roman
theme - temple, now helmet;
And the Embracadero site linked above has a motion-blurred image of a cycle racer (in a helmet :) )

So how about Lazarus logo having a (blue) cheetah head in a (professional, racing) bicycle or
motorcycle helmet ?
(just an idea ;)

:)

L.
(p.s. the blue cheetah scheme of icons is cool for the application itself, I've no problem with that at all)