[Lazarus] GTK2 paint event

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 12:11:07 CET 2010

Hello zeljko,

Thursday, December 9, 2010, 8:29:22 AM, you wrote:

>> This problem is resolved using "-dUSE_GTK_MAIN_OLD_ITERATION" so it
>> looks like some kind of "regression" (I had not tested with 0.9.28).
z> Please open an issue with this problem.It should work
z> without -dUSE_GTK_MAIN_OLD_ITERATION. Also attach example which reproduces
z> problem.

I had not post it because writing an example that raises the problem
seems to not be an easy task :( Seems like any change that happends by
means of the LCL works. Anyway I'll try to produce one and them post a
bugreport.

--
Best regards,
 José