[Lazarus] Test the Lazarus fixes_0_9_30 branch

cobines cobines at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 00:47:07 CET 2010

2010/12/25 Maxim Ganetsky <ganmax at narod.ru>:
> 24.12.2010 20:44, cobines пишет:

>>> What is worse?
>>
>> I think maintaining what was in 0.9.28 is better.
>
> It works in more cases than before and doesn't have regressions AFAICS
> (before it didn't work in the case from your second bug too). So I don't see
> the need for reverting?

It fixes collections, breaks subcomponents.

Before:

TFORM1.STRINGGRID1.COLUMNS.TITLE.CAPTION
TFORM1.LABELEDEDIT1.EDITLABEL.CAPTION
TFORM1.BUTTONPANEL1.OKBUTTON.CAPTION

After:

TFORM1.STRINGGRID1.COLUMNS[0].TGRIDCOLUMNTITLE.CAPTION
TFORM1.SUBLABEL.CAPTION
TFORM1.OKBUTTON.CAPTION

It sort of switches one bug for another. But if you prefer that it is
better now then it's OK. I was just asking for considering it.

--
cobines