[Lazarus] SVN user

Honza befelemepeseveze at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 13:15:10 CET 2010

2010/12/29 Peter E Williams <pewslinuxvault at gmail.com>:
> I am still waiting for an answer for how the diff command works.
yes: read the diff manual
yes: man diff
yes: diff --help
yes: svn help diff
yes: google "how svn diff works" et similar, then read about the svn
diff command in the SVN book:
    http://svnbook.red-bean.com
yes: ask the proper list if after all of such efforts something still
refuses to work as needed to get things done.
no: ask others in a mostly unrelated mailing list just to do many of
the yes points for you.

Also, please consider mailing your posts to any list primarily/if
possible as plain text, not html, thanks. Html posts are not
[always|normally|easily|sometimes at all] readable to some of the list
subscribers.

PS: I'm not the moderator, you can simply ignore this post if your're
not comfortable with it. My apologies.

--
bflm
freepascal-bits.blogspot.com