[Lazarus] SVN user

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 17:16:38 CET 2010

> I think the main problem here how much time it takes a newcomer to ease himself
> into using a new set of  tools, and it applies as much to a person moving to git to
> subversion (God forbid!! ) or vice versa.

Git is no harder to learn than any other software out there. The
problem is simply that THIS mailing list has gotten some phobia
against Git. With my earlier reply, I was not implying that the
Lazarus project move to Git, I was simply pointing out to the original
poster that not using some or other revision control system [even for
lone developers - as he mentioned] is not wise. Using something is
better than nothing at all. Plus I offered help on other matters
raised by the original poster - which the people replying to my post
did not do. Instead they just created noise and tried to start yet
another flame war [which I and probably others too, are really growing
tired of]. So everybody here, please grow up.

--
Regards,
  - Graeme -