[Lazarus] Reconstructing Lazarus Website 4: the dev tool

John jszcmpr at netspace.net.au
Mon Feb 1 00:14:24 CET 2010

theo wrote:
> Hmm, the fact that this thread already has a lot of messages but the
> "content" thread (which it is all about imho) has not recieved one
> answer makes me a bit sceptical about this project...
> ;-)

If I try to remember where all this started, it was the lack of a simple
welcome page (with which I heartily agree).

If someone with a small degree of graphic design skills (by which I
exclude myself) were to build a static html page with a short "This is
lazarus" paragraph, and links to "this is the documentation", "this is
the wiki", "this is the forum", "this is where you get it", "this is the
'hello world' program tutorial" (if there isn't one in the wiki, there
soon could be), then this would cover most of the original concerns, at
least during the year or so it looks like taking the full new web site
to get off the ground.

cheers,
John Sunderland