[Lazarus] Stripping debug information

JoshyFun joshyfun at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 14:07:53 CET 2010

> When switching to brown it conflicts with the forum.

Yes, but we could ignore it for now because we couldn't fix all the
things at once.

> Then there is again a site vs. forum.

The main problem is there's no website for lazarus, as some people
thought. Current lazarus website is the forum.

> while we wanted to keep things closer integrated. (otoh, when we
> finally can switch to smf2 then there is no prob)

Yes, I agree with the integration idea, all in one place i.e. the
website (product portal), forum, svn browser, documentation, wiki,
mantis, contribution section, lazarus ccr, etc. But we can only work
on them one in a time. My current focus is the product portal of
Lazarus and FPC. Unless, there's someone else would like to
collaborate with me to work on the other parts.

--

-Bee-

...making buzzes at http://twitter.com/beezing
...writing stories at http://beeography.wordpress.com