[Lazarus] Sourceforge and Cuba

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 21:29:21 CET 2010

On 31 January 2010 21:46, svaa <svaa at xxx> wrote:
> Hello:
>
> Because of USA policy, Sourceforge  has blocked users from Cuba, Iran
> North Corea and other "rogue countries".

Thinking about this a bit more, it is totally ridiculous. It's not as
if SourceForge created all the projects, it simply hosts them. And
probably a crap load of those project are developed by many
non-American "non roque" countries. I'm pretty sure SourceForge is now
in violation of the GPL as well, which is all about freedom to
software (including access to the software and source code).

  - Graeme -