[Lazarus] Reconstructing Lazarus Website 2: the content

Bee Jay bee.ography at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 09:40:35 CET 2010

> Personally, I like the other color scheme more than this one. But, I
> would rather go with color scheme which is more in spirit of whole
> project. (btw, how about having blue behind Lazarus less "intense" -
> maybe more like those at the top and bottom?)

BTW, my post is about the content structure as shown on the footer
section. It's not about the color scheme, design, etc. My designer
hasn't yet done anything about the design. He's still collecting the
idea of the website from me. That's why I post my email in this
thread, it's about the content.

> As of contents and layout, I like it - it's simple, but full of useful
> information.

Is there anything still missing from there?

--

-Bee-

...making buzzes at http://twitter.com/beezing
...writing stories at http://beeography.wordpress.com