[Lazarus] Reconstructing Lazarus Website 2: the content

Bee Jay bee.ography at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 10:14:45 CET 2010

> Perhaps i'm the only one missing a link to the Wiki pages?

It's available on the footer section.

> It's my understanding that most of the current content for
> developers is placed on the wiki. So perhaps such a link should be
> placed in the top bar along with the downloads and support.

The top link section should contains anything that would be questioned
on the first time visit. That's I didn't put wiki on it. Those links
are there for some reasons:

- Home (should I need to explain this?) :D
- News (how is the recent progress of this thing?)
- Overview (what is this thing all about?)
- F.A.Q (ok, now I know what it is, could you tell me more?)
- Docs (ok, where's the detail of them?) the wiki link can also be put
on the front/main page of Docs.
- Support (where would i get help if i face some problems?)
- Download (where should i get this thing?)
- About (who's behind this thing?)

I place the wiki link on Contribution section, not on Docs section,
because I want to emphasize the "contribution" rather than the
"document". ;)

--

-Bee-

...making buzzes at http://twitter.com/beezing