[Lazarus] Reconstructing Lazarus Website 4: the dev tool

Bee Jay bee.ography at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 13:18:18 CET 2010

On Feb 2, 2010, at 7:05 PM, Paul Ishenin wrote:
> Maybe bounty field can be added to the bug-tracker. So if a reporter
> want to pay some money for the issue he/she can fill that field?
> Anyway, bounties does not differ from regular issues - just reporter
> want to pay to speedup the solution.

Good idea. But, IMO, it should be put upfront instead of hidden
beneath the mantis system. It will ease people who want to donate to
the development, not just for technical things, but for other non
technical things as well e.g. creating a tutorial, writing an article,
making a demo app, etc. Maybe we could make a small interface app for
mantis only for this purpose. What do you think?

--

-Bee-

...making buzzes at http://twitter.com/beezing
...writing stories at http://beeography.wordpress.com