[Lazarus] Expanding EditBox

JoshyFun joshyfun at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 01:23:56 CET 2010

Hi Juha,
   I know a number of people who would be interested in your delphi
converter, including myself :)

An easy to use 3d modeling package has now gone open source:

www.delgine.com

https://sourceforge.net/projects/deled/

The project has currently been written using Delphi, but some of us would
love to be able to convert it over completely to Lazarus/freepascal so it is
multi-platform :)

This won't be easy as there is a LOT of delphi GUI forms and frames there,
but it would be great if this could be done.

perhaps your delphi converter improvments could help us in this area :)

Keep up the great work :)

Perhaps I should try using lazarus from SVN instead of binaries and try your
patch?

cheers,
Paul