[Lazarus] ADO connections

Héctor Fiandor Rosario hfiandor at infomed.sld.cu
Wed Feb 3 18:58:34 CET 2010

Dear Flávio:

Thanks for your answer.

The problem is that some of my clients are using an Accounting System based
in MicrosoftAccess and I manage some part of the Cost Accounting routines in
Excel. I generate an Excel Sheet with the information to be introduced in
the Accounting System. This task has been implemented in Delphi7 with a lot
of work saved, but I would like to do with LCL and FP.

yours

Ing. Héctor F. Fiandor
hfiandor at infomed.sld.cu