[Lazarus] How to get rid of text in (0,0) in StringGrid?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 15:46:23 CET 2010

Flávio Etrusco wrote:

> Maybe the StringGrid should be patched to stop populating/painting the
> FixedRows columns?

That's what it thought too, and just created a patch for it. :-)

So when Options includes goFixedRowNumbering, it skips the fixed row.

Now my next question is.... If FixedRows > 1, should the first non-fixed
row start it's auto-numbering at 1 or what the (internal) row number is?

I would opt for starting the first non-fixed row always at 1 (human
readable and understandable).  What do others think?

See attached image if you did not understand what I meant...

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/