[Lazarus] Delphi converter improvements

Juha Manninen juha.manninen at phnet.fi
Fri Feb 5 10:33:20 CET 2010

Hi,

> Is there anyway I could try out your Lazarus delphi converter improvements?

I made a GitHub repository with my converter branch. It is an extra step but
not really complicated for anyone interested in this feature. It is actually
only 4 command line commands.

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/git_mirrors#Git_repository_with_Delphi_Converter_branch

I will copy the future converter improvements there, too.

And hey, this is not a political act in the battle between revision control
systems. This is a practical act because I had my changes in a Git branch
already.

The original problem has nothing to do with revision control systems.
Parts of Lazarus code is known by very few people and they are busy. It is
nobody's fault of course but still it leads to patches being ignored.
Something should be done to fix this situation.

Regards,
Juha Manninen