[Lazarus] Part II of Reconstructing Lazarus Website 2: the content

Bee Jay bee.ography at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 11:15:28 CET 2010

> This will be very hard to get. After every release I ask other
> developers of what they plan and I get no much info. For example for
> 0.9.30 we have only the next items: http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_0.9.30_todo
>  and nobody guaranty that any item will be really implemented for
> 0.9.30

Website isn't made of a rock stone. If the contents have to change for
some reasons, then be it.

There are other things that also need to be considered, let's think
about them as well. Any proposal for other contents? TIA.

--

-Bee-

...making buzzes at http://twitter.com/beezing
...writing stories at http://beeography.wordpress.com