[Lazarus] The name is "Free Pascal" and NOT "FreePascal"

Bee Jay bee.ography at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 12:14:07 CET 2010

> I have read many of the discussions about the new website design and
> content, and saw "trial" screenshots etc. VERY OFTEN the name "Free
> Pascal"
> in incorrectly spelt.

Does it really matter? I don't think it's important whether people use
"free pascal" or "freepascal" as long as it means FPC. Personally, I
prefer "freepascal". Because when you said "free pascal", it doesn't
automatically refer to FPC. There are some other "free pascal" out
there i.e. GNU Pascal, Turbo Pascal, etc. But when you said
"freepascal", people who know FPC will automatically understand that
it's FPC, and people who don't know FPC will ask "what is it?" instead
of "which one?".

The most matter currently is how we gonna build the content for
Lazarus website as it's the most popular IDE for FreePascal. ;)

--

-Bee-

...making buzzes at http://twitter.com/beezing
...writing stories at http://beeography.wordpress.com