[Lazarus] can't take the address of constant expressions

Roberto Padovani padovani.r at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 16:07:30 CET 2010

2010/2/5 Flávio Etrusco <flavio.etrusco at gmail.com>:
> Err, it would useful for you to post the source code in question. I
> guess these are errors are caused by object properties?...

I did not post them because the files are available on the Lazarus CCR.
However here is the error in the package "cmdline":

Offending instruction:              Inc(InputPos, UTF8Length(s));

where the parameters are defined as:
s: WideString;          // a local variable in the method
property InputPos: integer Read FInputPos;          // a class
property with the correspondig private FInputPos:  integer;

Roberto