[Lazarus] AggPas demo question

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 23:29:27 CET 2010

On 5 February 2010 18:04, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

> It works under linux and mac. Maybe I made some mistake for windows.
> Can you create a backtrace or know the problem already?

I tried it under Ubuntu 9.04 (64-bit) and Lazarus with GTK2.  I'll
update tomorrow on my home PC which is a 32-bit Linux system and see
if there is any difference.

> Yes, there is a FPCanvas canvas and a canvas that makes it easy to use

Either way it's nice to see another example of how to implement
FPCanvas support. I need to tackle it this year for fpGUI, using both
the XLib and GDI backends. I have been postponing it for ages as it
seems like a daunting task. :-)

  - Graeme -