[Lazarus] Reconstructing Lazarus Website 2: the content

Paul van Helden paul at planetgis.co.za
Tue Feb 9 10:43:50 CET 2010

On 2010/02/09 11:14 AM, Marco van de Voort wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 09, 2010 at 10:55:37AM +0200, Paul van Helden wrote:
>
>> I guess it depends on how far you want to take this free-as-in-speech
>> thing then?
>>
> Support it, but don't try to be a martyr.

You have to suffer to be a martyr... I'm suffering because you don't
want to use the paw ;-)
>> These days it seems *everything* is /potentially/
>> encumbered, and Jack Wolfskin (who I've never heard of before) is proof
>> of that.
>>
> There is a difference in knowing such issues up front in such an early
> stage.

Well, so far I'm pretty sure the whole issue is related to clothing
only. (And even with clothing, it would be an issue of branding, not
prints on t-shirts that do not signify a brand). So we don't know
anything about this issue and certainly not i.t.o. a logo for a website...