[Lazarus] CreateRelativePath document error.

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 12:57:55 CET 2010

Juha Manninen wrote:
> I was testing it in Lazarus Converter code and it used a version in
> lazarus/ide/ideprogs/ instead of FileUtil, even though FileUtil is higher in
> "uses" list.

The last unit in the uses list (which has same signature function) takes
precedence, not the first unit in uses list. I had many such issues in
tiOPF with SyncObject unit and Windows unit if I remember correctly. I had
to always make sure Windows unit was before SyncObject unit so I can use
correct function from SyncObject - without specifying unit.function syntax.

As for the redundant units or functions. Please report them in Mantis so
they can be remove, otherwise things will only get worse over time.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/