[Lazarus] Sourceforge and Cuba

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 13:11:02 CET 2010

Vincent Snijders wrote:

> Because FPC contains for example a blowfish unit,
> http://svn.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/trunk/packages/fcl-base/src/blowfish.pp?view=markup,
> I think I cannot choose the first option.

Does that still apply to FPC, even if the original author of FPC (Florian),
and most contributors to FPC are all non-American citizens?

Either way, such "American" restrictions are ridiculous. Host your own
projects on your own server or move the project to somebody like BerliOS
(hosted outside USA) and be done with the issues. SourceForge is simply
passing the liability onto the project admins - very sneaky!

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/