[Lazarus] Code navigation (was Flex/RIA Framework)

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Tue Feb 9 16:21:39 CET 2010

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Lee Jenkins wrote:
>> Indeed.  CNWizards is the tool that provides that navigator drop down.  The
>> functionality that it provides speeds development in the Delphi IDE 30% or more
>> for me I would estimate.
>

> Without having Delphi to try it out, what other features does it have? The
> cnpack.org website doesn't have any information on CNWizard (well, nothing
> I could find other than a screenshot with lots of red circles).

A lot of the features, Lazarus already has like block highlighting, etc.

Some of CnWizards:

Tab Order Wizard
Statistics (Effective lines of code, etc)
Export to source to HTML

My personal favorite is the Auto Drop Down for code insite which shows relevant
suggestions for built in types as well as declared variables, etc.  Makes typing
so much faster.

--
Warm Regards,

Lee