[Lazarus] TurboPower OnGuard changes

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 21:24:09 CET 2010

On 12 February 2010 18:16, Hans-Peter Diettrich <DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:

> I turned out to be a combined me-monitor-driver-X11 problem. The new screen
> is bigger than the old one, so that the system fell back into single-monitor
> mode. Afterwards I managed to damage my xorg.conf,

I never edit config files without making backups first. There is
nothing more frustrating than killing a working system.

> systems on my machine, and several shared partitions, I'm looking for giving
> them unique names, visible from every (Linux) system, but don't know how to
> do that :-(

Do you mean something like the 'e2label' command?

  $ e2label  [new-label] # display/set label on ext2/3

I think you can use 'tune2fs' command too.

A quick Google search or reading some man pages to get you started.

  - Graeme -