[Lazarus] TButtonedEdit

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 07:49:29 CET 2010

Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

> I found frames working quite well. There exist some problems with event

I'm pretty sure things will be better now, but at the time when we tried to
port the tiOPF GUI components, it was long before Frames existed in the
Lazarus IDE. I'm sure with TFrame support, the Lazarus Forms Designer was
improved too - which should help composite components.

Anyway, for tiOPF I introduced a whole new way of making standard
components "object-aware" without the need for descendant/custom
components. I implemented the Model-GUI-Mediator design pattern in tiOPF.
So my problems have been solved this way.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/