[Lazarus] Hiding Comments

Thierry Coq tcoq at free.fr
Tue Feb 16 08:29:13 CET 2010

Hello all,

I join theo in asking for such features, my emphasis is on having more
structured "comments" embedded in the code. For example, storing the
design model, requirements, or traceability to the design and
requirements. Of course, this would be awkward to manage if a feature
like the one theo asks is not available. Even better, if there were a
system to manage the structure of the comments (and turn them on/off),
maybe in some XML-like syntax...

For example, I would love to be able to mention the Big-O notation of
the algorithms in a structured manner that can be recovered
automatically, and can be optionally hidden in the code when not useful.

Best regards,
Thierry