[Lazarus] Bug ou Característica do Lazarus | Lazarus Bug or Feature

tim launchbury tim at tlaunchbury.ukfsn.org
Tue Feb 16 10:59:30 CET 2010

I have a similar ( or possibly the same ) problem.  The app I am porting
from delphi contains several custom classes which as part of the delphi
setup are included in the delphi forms.  If I compile the source ( fpc
2.4.0 ) it all compiles and the units are found correctly. If I open the
form in the form editor, however, it complains that the custom units
cannot be found. The appropriate units are included in the .pas file for
the form, and the units themselves appear to be registered correctly. At
runtime though, because the units had to be removed from the form, ( to
get rid of the errors ) the app crashes with an access violation.  I
don't know if this is a bug or I have missed something somewhere.

Regards

Tim