[Lazarus] Without root rights on Ubuntu, how?

Osvaldo Filho arquivostcf at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 20:34:38 CET 2010

Environment:
Ubuntu Karmic x86_64
FPC 2.4.1 from svn
Lazarus from svn

The problem of FPC is resolved.
But it uses the ppc compiler from ubuntu.

And for Lazarus, another problem:
The problem is that the Make of lazarus not find the files needed for
compilation.
How can i say where is my directory ~/fpc/bin ?

Error:
-------
$ make
make: -iVSPTPSOTO: Command not found
make: -iSP: Command not found
make: -iTP: Command not found
make: -iSO: Command not found
make: -iTO: Command not found
make -C ide ide
make[1]: -iSP: Command not found
-------

My process:

1) download FPC and Lazarus from subversion (x86_64)
2) install fp-compiler, fp-utils
3) on fpc svn directory:
$ make all
$ make install PREFIX=/mnt/deskx/desenvolvimento/fpc_inst/fpc_x64
FPC_VERSION=2.4.1
4) uninstall fp-compiler, fp-utils, fp-units-rtl
5) move /etc/fpc.cfg to ~/.fpc.cfg
6) change ~/.fpc.cfg to point for my fpc install directory
##### ~/.fpc.cfg  #####
#IFDEF FPCAPACHE_1_3
-Fu/mnt/deskx/desenvolvimento/aplicativos/fpc/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units/$fpctarget/httpd13/
#ELSE
#IFDEF FPCAPACHE_2_0
-Fu/mnt/deskx/desenvolvimento/aplicativos/fpc/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units/$fpctarget/httpd20
#ELSE
-Fu/mnt/deskx/desenvolvimento/aplicativos/fpc/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units/$fpctarget/httpd22
#ENDIF
#ENDIF

# searchpath for units and other system dependent things
-Fu/mnt/deskx/desenvolvimento/aplicativos/fpc/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units/$fpctarget
-Fu/mnt/deskx/desenvolvimento/aplicativos/fpc/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units/$fpctarget/*
-Fu/mnt/deskx/desenvolvimento/aplicativos/fpc/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units/$fpctarget/rtl
#-Fu~/fpc/packages/base/*/units/;~/fpc/fcl/units/;~/fpc/rtl/units/