[Lazarus] QT: installaton error.

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 23:38:50 CET 2010

Zitat von Hans-Peter Diettrich <DrDiettrich1 at aol.com>:

> Mattias Gärtner schrieb:
>
>>> First pointing out that I know absolutely nothing about the IDE
>>> code, how feasible or complex would you guesstimate it would be
>>> for someone to expose the  the lazarus form designer as a LCL
>>> component?
>>
>> What do you mean with 'designer'?
>>
>> The base of the designer is just a hook delegating
>> mouse/paint/keyboard/size events to the various IDE parts. The
>> designer alone can only paint the grids.
>
> The IDE could provide an interface for the designer, that can be
> replaced in a stand-alone version.

The term 'designer' has various meanings.
The TIDesigner is an abstract class (an old school interface).
There are various interfaces in the IDEIntf to access/modify the IDE designer.
The wiki uses the term 'designer' sometimes as whole for everything
related to forms at designtime in the IDE.
Please explain what you mean with 'designer' and 'interface'.

Mattias