[Lazarus] "project template options" menu entry

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at web.de
Thu Feb 25 08:00:44 CET 2010

Hi All,
It's been a while, so forgive me if I am ignorant. :-)
I want to have a listbox where the items are not just plain lines of text,
but instead panels with two or three controls on. Is there something out
there that can do this? Do I have to create my own custom control, or can I
somehow create a frame for the panel and draw the frame in the list. That
would be nice.

Thank you.

--
"See first, think later, then test. But always see first. Otherwise you will
only see what you were expecting. Most scientists forget that." - Douglas