[Lazarus] debug windows layout

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 10:12:43 CET 2010

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What is the edit box with number 0 in and the GoTo button for? Is that to
> switch stack frames?  If so, how do I use it, because entering 1 and then
> clicking GoTo doesn't do anything.

The callstack only shows the first 10 frames (or 25 in your case). if
you know (form the past) that you need to inspect the stack at say frame
30, then you can use the goto button and jump to it, where only the
frames around it are fetched. (you can get the same by pressing more,
but then all frames inbetween are fetched too)

If you want to switch a stackframe, select the one you need and press
current

Marc