[Lazarus] debug windows layout

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Thu Feb 25 17:48:26 CET 2010

Mattias Gärtner schrieb:

>> It's all a matter of the IDE window management. Currently only a few
>> windows can be made dockable at all, the other ones refuse any attempt
>> to make them dockable. Mattias?
>
> All non modal windows should be dockable.

Should be, but they are not. Even if I try on Win32, where entire forms
are dockable, only a few forms really can be docked.

I just noticed that I missed to supply my mini patch for IDE docking.
The big IDE fix doesn't work any more, for unknown reasons. When I've
managed to supply the mini patch, you can see yourself what's wrong or
missing.

DoDi