[Lazarus] Lazarus book

Howard Page-Clark hdpc at talktalk.net
Sat Feb 27 16:44:06 CET 2010

> Hello,
>
> Just a short message to say that the (German) Lazarus book by C&L
> is currently in print, and will be shipped on March 25.
>
> It is targeted at beginners and people who migrate from Delphi to
> Lazarus.
>
> The website of C&L (http://www.cul.de/) does not show it yet, but I
> assume they will update the website shortly.

Michael

I am sending you this email, rather than replying to the Lazarus list,
because I am partly acting on behalf of Detlef Overbeek, who edits the
Dutch Blaise Pascal magazine. He and I have recently become acquainted
online.
He tells me he has emailed you recently, but received no reply, and so
he wonders if you thought his email address "editor at blaisepascal.eu" was
a spam source - hence a message from me from a different address.
I alerted Detlef to the imminent publication of a German edition of the
new Lazarus book, and he was keen to use the resources of the Blaise
magazine to help publicise it, and perhaps to help with the production
of an English translation. In any event he wants you to know that Blaise
Pascal magazine, both Dutch and other language versions, is just as much
interested in Lazarus/fpc as in Delphi, and he will feature as much high
quality Lazarus material in the magazine as he can.

yours

Howard Page-Clark