[Lazarus] Error compiling Lazarus with Today's svn of FPC+Lazarus

Andrew Brunner andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 19:57:46 CET 2010

Hello,

I am investigating how to make a component act like the title bar, in
the sense that it can be used to drag the window around.

We have 2 solutions at the moment:

1 - Use MouseMove, MouseUp, MouseDown to emulate this, but in my Mac
it sometimes looses track of MouseMove because the mouse was faster
then the window, so not 100% good

2 - Use platform-specific APIs. It's easy in Windows and we already
have an idea in X11, but nothing yet in Carbon.

Has anyone tryed this before and knows if option 1 is good enough or
how to implement 2 well?

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho